Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sweet Sms Sms

You must be a good runner because you are
always running in my mind,
you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart,
and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...



Heart is like a crystal preserve it,
love is like a perfume spread it,
feelings are like flood flow it,
friendship is like umbrella come lets share it



a friend is sweet when it is new...
it is sweeter when it is true....
but you know that.....
it is the sweetest when it is u..



If I reach for your hand, will you hold it?
If I hold out my arms, will you hug me?
If I go for your lips, will you kiss me?
If I capture your heart, will you luv me?



Whenever I miss u I won't luk 4 u in my dreams or
try to hear ur voice in ur msgs.
I just put my right hand across my chest and I feel U



Dreaming of u makes my night worth while.
Thinking of u makes me Smile.
Having u is the best thing ever &
Loving u is what I plan to do forever



Monsoon's Rain or Summer's Heat,
UR friendship is the reason why I breathe.
Tell me Dear, What is Sweet?
Is that U or UR heart beat



May ur heart b happy & ur days b bright.
May ur roads b smooth & ur burdens light.
May u find dreams & touch a star &
never forget how special U R



Baby I have an addiction problem.
People say I shud go to rehab but
I always tell them that I don't wanna go
cause I'm addicted to U!

No comments: