Wednesday, November 18, 2009

English SMS 2

SMS..SMS,,SMS,,SMS,,SMS


friends 4 life without humor, life sux. without courage, life is hard. without love, life is hopeless. without friends like you, life is impossible!
,

computer a good friend is like a computer; me 'enter' ur life, 'save' u in my heart, 'format' ur problems, 'shift' u 2 opportunities & never 'delete' u from my memory!
,

friends always in this world, where everything seems uncertain, only one thing is definite. you'll always be my friend, beyond words, beyond time & beyond distance!
,

keeping a friend is as difficult as losing one. u sacrifice a lot to keep them. i may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my heart i swear i'm keeping u..
,

i want u 2 know that our friendship means a lot 2 me. u cry, i cry. u laugh.. i laugh. u jump out of d window.. i look down n then.. i laugh again.. hahaha
,

friends are like stars. you can't always see them, but you know they are always there for you...
,

a phone is a form of communication, a kiss is a form of affection. a picture is a form of remembrance, choosing me as ur friend is a form of.. ehem good taste!

No comments: