Wednesday, November 18, 2009

S W E E T - S M S

God picked up a flower &
dipped in honey he touched
it with love n turned into u,
he then gifted it to me & said this friend is for u



Frindship opens many doors each with a different
view but none could be more beautiful view
than the door that leads to u


Heart is like a crystal preserve it,
love is like a perfume spread it,
feelings are like flood flow it,
friendship is like umbrella
come lets share it


Days r too busy,
hours r too fast,
sec r too few,
but there's always time for me
to remember a nice friend like u


Some people have nice eyes,
some people have nice smiles,
others have nice faces,
but u have all of them with a nice heart

Laughter is the jam on the toast of life,
it adds flavour keeps it from being too dry &
makes it easier to swallow lifes sorrows


Be slow in choosing a friend & slower while loosing
them bcoz friendship is not an opportunity its a
sweet rsponsibility


If I got ur smile, I dnt need flowers,
If I got ur voice, I dnt need music,
If u speak 2 me I dont need anybody else,
If U r my friennd I dont need the world!


Friendship is not collection of hearts
but it is selection of hearts.
All friends are not True.
But true friends are very few,
Which includes U……

No comments: